Are you looking for ways to download YouTube videos on iPhone, iPad and Mac? We list simple ways to download and enjoy your favorite YouTube content offline.
Youtube He has a lot of information on any given topic. Since it is the second largest search engine, people find a lot of relevant information from this platform. That’s why you know how to do it Download YouTube videos It has become as important as streaming content on any other platform.
These videos you have downloaded to your device iPhone, IPADor mac It comes in handy when you don’t have access to the internet while traveling; You may not have enough bandwidth or you may not have a stable internet connection Stream content online.
While downloading YouTube videos to your iPhone and other Apple devices, it’s easy if you know which buttons to press and when. However, you need to be aware of issues related to legality and ethics.
We do not condone piracy of copyrighted material, and we ask the creator for permission to download the video in advance if it is not officially available..
Officially Download YouTube Videos on iPhone with Premium
You can download YouTube videos officially if you have it YouTube Premium Subscription. While YouTube Premium is available at $13.99 per month for individual accounts, and the Family account is available at $22.99 per month, it has certain limitations. Furthermore, not all videos are available for download with YouTube Premium.
You can download videos with YouTube Premium on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Sign in to your YouTube Premium account
- Open the YouTube video you want to download
- If the video is available for download, you will have a “Download” button below the video
- Select the quality of the video you want to download (maximum 1080p)
- The video will start downloading
- Remember, while you save this video to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, it remains encrypted, and you can’t share it with your friends.
Download YouTube videos to iPhone, iPad and Mac
There are multiple ways to download YouTube videos, including apps for your device, browser extension, or even directly from websites. Be warned that using a website is not safe because it contains a large number of adware, and some may try to inject malware into your device.
Follow the below process to download YouTube videos on iPhone and iPad:
- Download the file manager app called documents from the App Store
- Go through the installation process and click on the browser icon on the bottom left
- Locate the YouTube shortcut on the next page. If you can’t find it, search in the search bar
- Play the video you want to download
- Copy the video URL from the share option
- Open the site YTLload or VideoSolo in the browser
- Paste the URL and hit download
- Locate the video in the Downloads folder and hit play to play it locally
Note that the above process also works for Mac as well. Although you don’t need to download a file manager app, you can get the video URL directly from the YouTube website using a browser of your choice and then follow the above download process.
Here’s also a list of some of the best guides to help improve your gaming experience.
The best gaming monitor | The best gaming headphones | The best gaming laptops | The best wireless gaming headphones | The best gaming chair | The best gaming laptop deals | The best cheap gaming laptops | Back to school laptops | The best gaming keyboards